Sunday, October 14, 2007

Baby Updates...

In case you're wondering:

1. I feel Little Spike kicking all the time now. Particularly in the evening. About three nights ago she kept me up all night kicking and punching with all her might. I am aware that this is only the beginning of many sleepless nights courtesy of the L. Spike.

2. My abdominal muscles are starting to stretch a lot more...this is more uncomfortable than I anticipated it would be. Also, my belly button seems to be detaching itself from the rest of my body.

3. According to the books she is about 12 inches long and maybe weighs about a pound. I've gained slightly more.

4. Yes we've thought of a few names...we have a list of possibilities. But we're not telling you what they are so you're just going to have to wait until she's born.

5. As of January 1, 2008 my company will change its insurance benefits and I will no longer have Kaiser. That means I'll get a new doctor when I'm 36 weeks pregnant. I'm okay with it though because it means I can get a midwife and deliver at a hospital that is 8 miles closer to our house (as in, it's two miles away).

6. Nate can now feel her kicking from outside my belly...pretty cool.

That is all.

2 comments:

noisy penguin said...

I'm going to pretend I didn't read 1-3.

The Tulett Family said...

Oh my goodness! Nobody even told me you were pregnant!! I'm so excited...this is great. And a girl too! They are so much fun. Thanks for getting me your blog page address. Now I can know what you guys are up to. Miss you, Andrea