Sunday, August 3, 2008

Do You Smell That?


While I was in Idaho, I couldn’t help but notice how many of my friends and family all had stylish wickless candle warmers in their homes from a company called Scentsy. I’ve never been a big fan of candle warmers, I always thought they were kind of ugly. But these candle warmers are super cute, and they have a ton to match many different home decors. Of course I had to have one and even considered (for more than a minute) selling them myself. Then I got some great news…my cousin, Lisa, is a Scentsy consultant! So I’ve decided to have an online party via my blogs. Of course you are under no obligations to buy; I just thought I’d give everybody the opportunity to check out this fantastic product. Plus it originated in Idaho, and you know how I love to support my home state.

For those of you who haven’t already attended a million Scentsy parties…

What is it?:
Scentsy provides cute cute warmers that have a 25 watt light bulb inside to melt scented wax. The wax melts at a very low temperature so they’re safe around children and pets. I should include that it smells fantastic. They also have a collection of room sprays and car candles that are awesome. You can check out the catalog here.

How do I order?:
Just send me an email. (walker dot miranda at gmail dot com) Let me know what you want to order and I’ll take it from there. You can also call me if you already know my phone number.

Are there any Specials?:
During the month of August, all Scentsy products* are 10% off! I also heard a rumor that after this month, they are increasing the price of their warmers by $5.00.

Party Dates:
Now until Wednesday, August 20th.

Wait wait wait…can I smell this stuff first?:
Unfortunately, with an online party, you don’t get to smell all of the scented wax before purchasing. HOWEVER, if you are fortunate enough to live in the Denver area, I have a selection of the waxes here at my house so you can swing by and smell them if you’d like. Otherwise, Scentsy has a fantastic return policy if you buy something you think you might like but end up liking…not so much.

If you are a fruit and flower girl like me, you might like some of my favorite scents:

Coconut Lemongrass
Lots of Lavender
Perfectly Pomegranate
Grapefruit Blossom
Cucumber Lime
Sugar
Camu Camu


Okay I think that’s it! Please let me know if you have any questions and don’t forget to email me if you’d like to order. Party On!

*does not include the double Scentsy warmer package

3 comments:

Staci said...

The wonderful thing about Scentsy is that they are a little inconspicuous. I had one at my house, too, and you didn't even notice it. I'll be sending you an email for some wax packs. I have mostly Christmas/winter stuff since mine was a Christmas gift from a SIL.

BTW - I love the smell of Purely Pomegranate in the package, but it gives me and Evan headaches when it's on the warmer.

Nicole said...

I love the pictures of you and your baby girl above. She is adorable. I love Scentsy! My family is obsessed with them as well, and my mom picked me one up as a gift for giving her a grandchild. Good stuff and very classy. Good luck with the on-line party!

Staci said...

I emailed you an order on 08/08/08. Did you get it?