Friday, February 27, 2009

Free Advertising

The morning of Azalea's birthday we needed to go to the grocery store to pick up a few extra supplies. The woman in the flower department thought Azalea was so cute that she gave her a balloon to play with. Now, not to sound snotty here, but I didn't see any OTHER kids at the grocery store with balloons so I can only assume that Azalea was the cutest baby the lady had ever seen. We didn't even mention to her that it was her birthday! I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, I don't know why I didn't anticipate the fact that Azalea would have the time of her life with this balloon. I'm considering buying her a balloon every time we go to the grocery store from now on. Apparently the urge to hold the balloon by the string and bounce it off of yourself and off of things around you like a maniac is instinctual.

I'm posting these pictures as a bit of free advertising for King Soopers. I'm sure they'll be contacting me soon because they'll want Azalea to be the new face of King Soopers. Let me know if you know of any good agents.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Does your phone take pictures that clear, or are you the super mom who carries her camera everywhere?

I think your babe is the perfect face for King Soopers. I'm sure she could be hooked up...

Miranda said...

I happened to be carrying my camera with me that day...I don't usually because it is gigantic.