Monday, June 30, 2008

Highlands Street Fair

*I'm having some trouble loading a couple of pictures so there will be more pictures included on this blog later.

A little over two weeks ago, we went with Ben, Rachel, and Brian to the Highlands street fair. We wanted to check out the band, Paper Bird, plus you all know I’m a sucker for street fairs.




A good time was had by all amidst the hippies and the hipsters but boy howdy was it hot.



Zayley got to ride around in the sling with me and I have to say that we’re getting better at using that thing all the time. Thanks Gramma Jo! Also, she enjoyed hanging out with her good friend Brian.





Izzy even got some love from some random stranger.


On our way out we stopped at one of the vendors that was selling all kinds of cute stuff. While I was admiring the aprons, Zayley spotted the ADORABLE tutus. She begged for one but I told her she’d probably have to wait until Christmas. *sigh*

No comments: