Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Mommy's Day Off


Yesterday was my mommy's day off "work." I'm really not sure what work is, but I can only assume it means she leaves me at April's house and dresses up other babies and takes a million pictures of them. I figure that's what she's doing since that seems to be her favorite thing to do with me. Observe:

Excessive right? Oh and get this....So the other day my dad needed to wash his hands but he was holding me and didn't know where to put me. He put me IN THE WINDOW! Yeah, and then my mom? My mom just took pictures of the whole thing! I must say though, the view was pretty nice.



I guess that's all I have to say for today. I'm very cranky and so I'm going to bed. Baby burrito, here I come!

6 comments:

Grandma Black said...

Zayley,
Are you sitting up all by yourself? If sure looks like it from the window picture. Your parents sure are funny.
Love,
Grandma Black

Kimberlee said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Especially those eyes!

Nate + Carlee said...

I LOVE the picture with her fist in her mouth! Her eyes are so big and blue! I'm so glad that you are settling in to mommyhood, and going back to work is hard, but kind of nice in a way.

Gail said...

How much is that baby in the window?
Priceless!!!!!

Jaime said...

Oh what a big girl you are-sitting up and everything. And so expressive. You be sweet for your mommy.

Hewards said...

She is so beautiful and your a good photographer the pics are precious.