Sunday, January 13, 2008

You Get Everything You Want

That's what Nate said as we were leaving Best Buy. It might sound like he was jealous but I'm pretty sure he didn't mind that I saved up all of my birthday and Christmas money in order to purchase a Digital SLR (the Nikon D40). As you can see here, he has already been putting it to use.

We actually bought the same camera as our friend Ben, who took the above pictures. But look! Here's one I took of Ben taking pictures with his twin camera!


Now all we have to do is wait for this baby to come so that you can all oogle over the nearly professional pictures Nate and I can post of her (not that you wouldn't already be oogling over how cute she is). In the meantime, I'll be working on reading the manual from cover to cover so I can figure out what the heck I'm doing with this thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your new camera! I've been wanting a better digital camera for a long time, but am a little stymied when it comes to selection (and even more so when it comes to cost. . .).

P.S.: found your blog through April's! :)

Jen said...

So Mandy, I just noticed that your sunglasses are really quite fetching!