Sunday, November 16, 2008

Golden Gate Canyon

Our friend, Ben, suggested we get off our lazy back-sides for a Saturday and come on a hike with him. We said "okay."


What! Hiking in November? You betcha. The weather was beautiful and rumored to be in the high 50s. There was a tiny bit of snow on the ground and everything looked gorgeous. I love you Colorado. (I love you too Miranda)


Azalea was a freakin' champ on the hike. She sang and talked in her carrier and didn't get fussy until it was time to turn around and go back. I thought I would be able to pack her on the hike since I carry her around all day right? right? Ummm...no. Turns out carrying her while you're walking around the house is somewhat different from walking up a rocky slope. I gave her to Nate about 10 minutes in.


Fortunately, Ben provided us with some shreds of evidence that I was actually there. Yeah, I know what you all were thinking. I sent Nate and Zayley off for a hike while I stayed home eating my homemade muffins. Well Ha! Here I am!


And here I am again!



Thanks again for the motivation and the pic Ben.

No comments: