Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fun with HTML

Feel free to ignore this post if you want to. I'm just trying to figure this whole HTML thing out. Also, perhaps I will make a website. If you have any ideas for what I could make (right now I'm seriously lacking content ideas), let me know.

-Nate


Here are some fields where you can enter things if you feel like it. Maybe it'll even e-mail it to me. Then again, just putting in my e-mail address in the HTML thingy may not be enough.


Who are you:

Tell me something good:


I'm not sure why that horizontal rule up above is being so dumb. It doesn't want to take color or width anymore... lame.

I wonder if I can add some sort of background.

I just had to move the three rules that are below here from where they were above because they are doing the same thing as the second.

Hmm... it looks like I need to have a file accessible for a background, so that's not gonna fly.


Well, I guess I better get back to doing other stuff.







No comments: