Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kinda Stinky


It recently occurred to us that we may not be bathing Azalea as often as we should. Nate kissed her neck the other day and told me that she smelled like an old dishrag. I had to concur. The problem is, bathing Azalea is a two person job because she's pretty wiggly. So I wait until Nate gets home from school, then we eat dinner, and then I'm not really sure what happens. Inevitably by the time we think of giving her a bath it is about 9:00 and we figure it is a little late to get her all riled up. End result? Stinky Zayley.


But don't worry Azalea, things are looking up. Your dad and I are getting faster at bathing you and you seem to be liking the water more all the time. Plus you're cute enough that even if you are stinky...people still seem to enjoy holding you. However, we'll try not to let you smell like a dishrag for too long in the future.

5 comments:

noisy penguin said...

Cute overload. Seriously. I'll hold her despite any stinkyness.

Bill said...

lovely smile!

Nate + Carlee said...

She looks so much like you, Miranda! I'm not always a very good judge of those things, but there does seem to be a resemblance. I hope you all are doing well! I totally remember those days when Nate's mom would come in like Mary Poppins..it was wonderful. Grandmas are the best!

Nate + Carlee said...

Also the stinky just gets worse. Trust me.

Justin and Diana said...

Well, she may be stinky, but she sure is cute!